cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find a developer to implement our own payment portal for our clients?

Quick facts:

We're a medical billing company whose clients all have their own merchant accounts.  If possible, I'd like to allow them to retain those merchant accounts.  We currently use a third party site / portal to allow patients to go online and pay their bills.  Those payments are grouped and we download the file from the portal and upload to our billing system for automated posting.  (The reciprocal program on our billing software was written - and can be modified - by our billing software vendor).  

I would like to own our portal, and drive patients to our website, allowing them to pay as Step 1, and then Step 2 would be to automated the extract process so that we can automate our payment posting as we do now.  

We don't have the internal talent to do this, and would need someone who could create the portal for us.  How do I find such a person / company?  You may reply to this, or via private message.  Thank you.

jsturm
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You should check out the Authorize.Net Certified Developer Directory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

View solution in original post

stymiee
Expert
Expert
3 REPLIES 3

You should check out the Authorize.Net Certified Developer Directory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

Thank you.   I appreciate your help.   I will get to contacting some of these folks.

Sounds like something that -could- be interesting. More specifics might be useful, like for instance what language your site is programmed in, what database system you use and/or input format you prefer for completed orders, how much you care about PCI requirements vs keeping the charging on your site and internal, whether clients always do one-time payments and don't mind re-entering their credit card or whether you want billing profiles saved, etc.

TJPride
Expert