cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Get ALL Transactions From Authorize.net using C# Please Help me

Hi

in my application customer submits his payment details and then he redirects to Authorize payment gateway.
i have one question for you please help me.
Here iam getting customer  Transaction details. if the Transaction is Approved,Declined and VOIDED iam saving in the database and then iam showing in report
One of our  customer Transaction Status is VOIDED in Authorize.net but in Database it is showing Approved.Iam unable to get the VOIDED transaction details of a customer
So,How to get the VOIDED Transaction Details of a customer please help me iam unable find out this.........

I Downloaded code From Authorize.net i tried it by creating Test account and successfully executed but here iam not getting all transactions only settled transactions are getting please help me How to get the VOIDED Transaction Details of a customer please help me iam unable find out this.........this is my code 

AuthorizeNet.ReportingGateway gate = new AuthorizeNet.ReportingGateway("API LOGIN", "TRANSACTION KEY", AuthorizeNet.ServiceMode.Test);
 //Get all the batches settled
        var batches = gate.GetSettledBatchList();
        Console.WriteLine("All Batches in the last 30 days");
        //Loop each batch returned
        foreach (var item in batches)
        {
                Console.WriteLine("Batch ID: {0}, Settled On : {1}", item.ID,
                      item.SettledOn.ToShortDateString());
        }
        Console.WriteLine("*****************************************************");
        Console.WriteLine();

//get all Transactions for the last 30 days
        var transactions = gate.GetTransactionList();
        foreach (var item in transactions)
        {
            Console.WriteLine("Transaction {0}: Card: {1} for {2} on {3}",
                          item.TransactionID, item.CardNumber,
                          item.SettleAmount.ToString("C"),
                          item.DateSubmitted.ToShortDateString());
        }

karthikparcha
1 REPLY 1

Well, what data do you get for voided transactions? There should be a function of some sort for dumping the entire contents of item. Also, are you storing transaction ID's in your database with each transaction? One workaround would be to load all transaction ID's from your database for that same date range, then look up each transactions individually using GetTransactionDetails if there's no info from GetTransactionList.

TJPride
Expert