cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure a Merchant Defined Response URL for SIM API ?

Hello All

I have read through a bunch of posts and documentation , and I am not able to resolve my issue:

What i want to achieve :

- I DO NOT wish to display the Default Authorize.Net Receipt Page

- I want Authorize.Net to send its response to a Merchant Defined URL , so that i can parse the response , make database entries and redirect to success/error page based on the response.

- Seems like to achieve this , i need to use the "x_relay_url" param in my HTTP POST to Authorize.Net to dispay the HOP Page and the value in this param should match the value defined for the Response Relay URL in Authorize.Net Merchant Account. Is this correct ?

- I did this and created a simple page with no processing in it - but i still get the following error on the browser "An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service."

And then i get an email saying :

Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it.

What is wrong here ?

kpatodia
Contributor
10 REPLIES 10

Any luck on this?  I'm trying to do the same thing and having a terrible time. I can't understand why the relay URL will not work within an IFRAME.  Payment works fine within the frame it's just the relay that's not working.