How to get credit card details in unmasked form while using Authorize.net API getCustomerProfileReq

I am trying to get the creditcardNumber and expirationDate while calling getCustomerProfileRequest in the masked form (XXXXX411) .

I want to read the actual cardNumber or the unmasked form.

I am using response.profile.paymentProfiles(0).payment.Item.cardNumber.ToString()

//This is returning masked value.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Topics: 57
Kudos: 242
Blog Posts: 67

Re: How to get credit card details in unmasked form while using Authorize.net API getCustomerProfile

Hello @ankushverma61 

It is never possible to obtain the full card number and expiration date from a customer profile.  If you wish to process a transaction, you'll need to use the customer profile.

Richard

Build modern websites and mobile applications without increasing PCI burden using Authorize.Net Accept

Still using SIM, DPM or AIM? Please check our upgrade guide for details on migrating to our full Authorize.Net API.

Re: How to get credit card details in unmasked form while using Authorize.net API getCustomerProfile

Can you please refer me to that callback function which just uses the customer Profile ID and customer pament profile ID to carry out transaction.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Topics: 57
Kudos: 242
Blog Posts: 67

Hello @ankushverma61 

You need a payment transaction, specifically charing a customer profile:  https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/#payment-transactions-charge-a-customer-profile

Richard

Build modern websites and mobile applications without increasing PCI burden using Authorize.Net Accept

Still using SIM, DPM or AIM? Please check our upgrade guide for details on migrating to our full Authorize.Net API.