cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get net credited amount

Hi all,

I am having a requirement to get the net credited amount for a transaction. i.e. Transaction Amount - authorize .net charges.

Is there any way I can get this information?

Thanks in advance

nihirporecha
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Authorize and then capture will only be charged once, as far as I know. As for batches:

How are transactions batched?
Authorize.Net will automatically batch all transactions that are marked for settlement once a day based on the batch cut off time configured for the merchant's account. To view or change the batch cut-off time configured for the merchant's account, log into the Merchant Interface, click Settings under Account in the main menu on the left, and click Transaction Cut-Off Time from the Business Settings section.

So it sounds like you'll be charged the batch fee once for every settlement timeperiod (whatever that's configured to) where you have at least one transaction waiting to be settled.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Don't see anything in the transaction details API for that. You could probably write a function to calculate it, however - all the Authorize.net fees and credit card processing fees are known amounts.

TJPride
Expert

Thanks for the quick response.

I am not sure how the charges get deducted.

Like if I do a transaction of $100.

Then transaction charge of $0.10 is going to be deducted(I am not sure if I do authozation first and then capture then will it charge $0.10 or $0.20).

The other one is batch fee of $0.20 per batch. What exactly the batch means?

Authorize and then capture will only be charged once, as far as I know. As for batches:

How are transactions batched?
Authorize.Net will automatically batch all transactions that are marked for settlement once a day based on the batch cut off time configured for the merchant's account. To view or change the batch cut-off time configured for the merchant's account, log into the Merchant Interface, click Settings under Account in the main menu on the left, and click Transaction Cut-Off Time from the Business Settings section.

So it sounds like you'll be charged the batch fee once for every settlement timeperiod (whatever that's configured to) where you have at least one transaction waiting to be settled.

Hi,

Could you please help me out how could i calculate the net amount because i could find the fees  for any transaction in the merchant interface nor does the transaction detail API return it.

Thanks in advance.