cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate AuthorizeNet with Android application.

Hi,

I am trying to integrate AuthorizeNet with my Android application, But i am not able to procced. I have gone thorugh all the demo SDK's and Demo code. In one of example it asked me login id and password, but i want it to ask CC, DC or netbanking option and depending on selection it should ask for related details like CC/DC no. Exp date etc..

Please help me to achieve this.

Thanks.

shaishav
4 REPLIES 4

The loginID and password is for authorize.net to know who(merchant) this transaction is for.

When you said an android app, it is for a retail store? If not, you will need to implement a website solution.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Hi,

In my app user will pay if they are enrolling for some of the course offered. In this case there should not be login for them (or they also need to login each time if they are doing some payment to me?). They should be able to pay directly through the options like CC, DC or Net Banking. How to achieve that in native android app?

How to achieve that in native android app?

You can't. It mainly web based.

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/AIM-integration-in-Android-App/m...

Hello @shaishav

@RaynorC1emen7 is correct.  Our mobile SDKs are designed to add mobile point of sales to applications on the merchant's device.  It's not designed for building applications on the customer's mobile device.

Richard