cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate authorize.net with salesforce

How to integrate authroize.net with salesforce for the services of credit card and echeck.

If anyone can assist me the in guiding up in integration with salesforce.

Regards,

Atif

Atif
Contributor
11 REPLIES 11

Hello

It doesn't look like anyone has responded yet, but someone still may have feedback on what you're looking for. I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks,

I am able to make API calls to the authorize.net gateway but need to understand how to convert the unsettled transactions to the settlement process.

When i do the transaction form the salesforce platform i can see in the unsettled transaction,how to do i convert to the settle transaction.

unsettled capture transaction will get settled everything day.

Unless it said "Authorized/Pending Capture", then you need to capture it first. Or use Auth_Capture transaction when creating the transaction.

When i worked out on the test account the transactions were done successfully "Captured/Pending Settlement" and converted to "Settlement Amount".

When i Go live with my merchant account details by changing the Login Id and Trans Key.Does it will work fine or do i need to do any changes which is particular for the moving on the live account of Merchant.

If it working on a test account right now, when you switch to the live(production) merchant account, there should be a setting on salesforce to tell it to use the production authorize.net server.

test account transaction goto test.authorize.net

production account transaction need to send to secue.authorize.net

Thanks alot for guiding me up in integrating credit card transactions with salesforce.

Now please do help me out the safe transaction with echeck from the salesforce platform.

Regards,

Atif

Here is the documentation to get you started.

http://developer.authorize.net/api/cardpresent/

I need to do ACH transaction.Please do provide me the fields for it

Is eCheck and ACH are one and the same.