cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make payment from Android using Accept Android SDK and using Customer Profile Id.

I need to perform a payment using the Accept Android SDK for creating nonce, But using Customer Profile Id rather than Card Details.

I have integrated the Accept Android SDK and I am able to generate Nonce, by which my server is able to perform the transaction.

But now I need that if the customer comes for the second time, his details of card should be available or saved. To achieve it my server is able to Provide me the Customer Profile Id by using the createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest(). Now I have the Customer Profile Id but how to genetare nonce using the same.
Any Help will be appriciated.

pravin15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @pravin15

If you already have a customer profile, you don't need a nonce, instead you can use the customer profile itself to create a transaction.  See Charge a Customer Profile in our API Reference.

Richard

View solution in original post

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
1 REPLY 1

Hello @pravin15

If you already have a customer profile, you don't need a nonce, instead you can use the customer profile itself to create a transaction.  See Charge a Customer Profile in our API Reference.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator