Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

Re: How to pass the cardCode value to createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest for hosted CIM popup f

Is there not perhaps a way to get the value from the popup form when the customer adds the payment profile, because at that point (on closing the popup form) I check to see if there is a payment profile and then if successful (if there is a payment profile) I process the payment?

Re: How to pass the cardCode value to createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest for hosted CIM popup f

Yes PHP

Expert

[ Edited ]

I don't think they(authorize.net) is saving it. It just use it for validation. And get payment profile always return masked value anyway. And no, I do think it would let you get something inside the popup.

I tried what you suggested by removing/commenting out 

//'cardCode' => '000'

and the payment was processed and approved by my bank, no xml errors either.

So it looks like it works. I will ask the people that tested with their cards and failed, to try again, this might have solved the problem.

Thanks so much for your help with this.

I really appreciate it.

Expert

No problem. Happy to help.