cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to retrieve card code when using AcceptUI.js?

I'm using AcceptUI.js to process payments, but have found no information in the API notes regarding how to retrieve card code details from the response data. Since authorize.net doesn't process Card Code Validation when retrieving the opaque data, I need to reference the card code when charging card payment.

I find it odd how the details for Card Code and Zip Code are listed in the payment form for AcceptUI, but there's no reference to retrieve that information. 

Does this mean that AcceptUI is not compatible with using the  Enhanced Card Code Verification within security settings? 

Any help would be much appreciated.

gtillky
2 REPLIES 2

I hadn't seen this section yet...

This portion was more of what applied to my situation- https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/acceptjs.html#Integrating_the_Hosted_Payment_... 

Unfortunately it still does not answer my initial question. There's no indication of where to retrieve Card Code information in a Hosted Payment Information Form from the response parameters after submission.

I've read that in order to try to implement the Enhanced Card Code Verification (CCV) Handling Filter, you need the Card Code field enabled for View/Edit and Required in the Virtual Terminal.
Following this requires you set a Card Code within the Payment Profile for a Transaction Request in the API call. Failure to do so will result in the transaction producing a Error Code: 33 message with "Card Code is required"

Disabling the Required checkbox for Card Code in the Virtual Console parameters will allow payments to go through, but there is no validation for the Card Code itself, which is troubling.

I don't know where or how to reference the Card Code that was entered in a Hosted Payment Form in order to reference in the transaction request.

Any further help would be appreciated