cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run AuthorizeNETCIM_Test.php

Can someone in simple terms explain how to run AuthorizeNETCIM_Test.php?  I found the README file and it says :Usage:   - On the command line in this folder run: phpunit .   I have installed Pear and also phpunit. I have no idea how to run this test. I got a list of commands in the command line. 

mallen
Regular Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

PHPUnit can be used to run any individual test or all of the tests within a directory. The readme could possibly be more clear, but the period in "phpunit ." is actually an essential part of the command which refers to the current directory. From within the tests directory of the SDK, you can run "phpunit ." to execute all of the tests.

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks. Ok I went to the folder in my local server. wwwroot\your_store\anet_php_sdk and clicked on the tests folder. Ran command line from there. Typed "pear" and it loads a list of commands. What do I do next. How do I actually run "phpunit."

mallen
Regular Contributor

I typed phpunit AuthorizeNETCIM_test in the command line.  Also tried running AuthorizeNetCIM_Test.php in the browser but it said Warning: require_once(PHPUnit/Framework.php): Please help me understand.

mallen
Regular Contributor

Still not sure how the AuthorizeNetCIM_Test file works. But I went into the XML folder and opened index.php  and saw how it creates customer profile, payment profile, shipping address, transaction and delete customer. I was able to create these. The store example is in AIM. I need sample code CIM. I need to see how I can retireve the data such as the customer name and other details. Is there some samples in CIM?

mallen
Regular Contributor