cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to tell hosted CIM transaction is done?

Trying to integrate Auth.NET support into my companies web based applications. We have a strict rule that no card data comes back to the server. For other payment providers we use transparent redirect to accomplish this. Unfortunately Auth.NET does not support this functionality with CIM type transactions (via SIM relay response).

We've settled on using the hosted pages solution for CIM, but I can't seem to figure out how to determine the transaction is done so I can move the user on to another page or respond back to the server that we've completed the saving of the account info, and store ids for later use.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to determine the iframe is done saving the data then I can trigger page calls in the background?

hariustrk
3 REPLIES 3

I think that what you are looking for is the "iFrameCommunicator". You can see an example of this in the sample code for CIM hosted forms. In short, making use of the iFrameCommunicator allows your page to be aware of 3 things:

1. The recommended size of your iFrame
  2. When the user successfully saves the form
  3. When the user clicks the "cancel" button
Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

I am using hosted CIM and i want to make payment using a cusomer payment profile id  (Either New or existing payment profile id).

Can you please tell me in from which file i will get the response?as i created demo i found in console following link "https://test.authorize.net/profile/Api.ashx" so i am confuse.can you please clerify in detail realted to this please.

but  i have majour question should authorize.net hosted CIM allow us to make payment?

Thank you.

Hi,

Can you please sent us detail information of my last question?