How to test AFDS responses?

I have reviewed the Testing Guide provided, but there is no infromation on how to force the API to respond with various fraud detection suite responses.

I need to add the ability for my intetgration to handle (4) Held for review response generated when AFDS filters are triggered. How can I do this?

Re: How to test AFDS responses?

The Testing Guide provided, but there is no infromation on how to force the API to respond with various fraud detection suite.

Thanks for helping me !!     LiteBlue

1. Open an Internet Explorer browser.
  2. Navigate to your ADFS portal.

This page contains a drop down list of all configured Relying Party Trusts.

3. Select the relying party associated with your instance.
  4. Click Continue to Sign In.

If you have configured the SAML 2.0 external authentication properly, you should be automatically logged into the instance.

5. To test a direct login URL, navigate.

indigocard

There are numerous approaches to purchase an alternate electronic device. You can purchase through various neighborhood stores just as through various online stores, the solitary thing that matters is that online stores have a wide cheap gadgets online range of assortments of hardware things and are likewise less in cost. With regards to the retails store there are less gadgets things and the cost of these things is likewise a lot of high.

I want to know more about it as I have seen people have problem in integrating API so let me know is it happening with everyone or just to few people?? 

I want to Integrate it in my website of Freetone Mod Apk.

Hey peeps, I want to integrate this APi into my webiste freetone mod apk so i wanna know that is this problem of Non-integrating appearing with every other or there might only a few people?