cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update ARB subscription using Customer Profile ?

Hi,

I have successfully implemented Hosted Payment using Authorize.net and also created ARB subscription with customer profile ID . Now i am facing some issues with updating ARB subscription. I want to update subscription using customer profile ID but i am unable to find solution regarding this. Authoze.net API Document have direct updation solution with credit card detail but we want to update subscription using Customer Profile. Can you please help me to resolved this issues?

Thank You!

gitamaurya
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @gitamaurya

Could you be more specific as to the information want to update?

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

Once a ARB subscription created its working. And now  we want to update subscription amount and time interval time using subscription ID. We never want to update subscription from our web to directly enter credit card detail because it’s have security issues. Authorized.net API provided method to update subscription in which all credit card detail is entering from our webpage.

that's given below-

"<ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
    <merchantAuthentication>
        <name>API_LOGIN_ID</name>
        <transactionKey>API_TRANSACTION_KEY</transactionKey>
    </merchantAuthentication>
    <refId>123456</refId>
    <subscriptionId>100748</subscriptionId>
    <subscription>
        <payment>
            <creditCard>
                <cardNumber>4111111111111111</cardNumber>
                <expirationDate>2020-12</expirationDate>
            </creditCard>
        </payment>
    </subscription>
</ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest>"

Can you provide me to other method in which there no need to enter credit card detail at our webpage?

Thank You!

Hello @gitamaurya

When submitting your request, include only the fields you want to update.  The example in the TRY IT tab shows updating the payment details.

Richard