cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to use IOS SDK for live Environment

Hi Friends,

Please help me

I have integrated the iOS sdk in my application and completed the integration for test environment,in that  I  follow the below steps

1) Registred new device to sandbox account.

2) Enable device from sanbox account.

3) Hit the login method.

4) Completed the sample transaction using create transaction method.

So my questions for live envronment is,

1) Is there any need to registration of device to merchant account for live environment ? if yes then how merchant can enable the devices behind his presence.

2) how we can change the test environment (sandbox account )to live environmet (merchant account).

bhushanpatil
8 REPLIES 8

1) Is there any need to registration of device to merchant account for live environment ? if yes then how merchant can enable the devices behind his presence.

Yes, they would login to their merchant account. and there a max # of device, not sure what it was.

On the readme at https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-ios

Building an MPoS Application

You can use our SDK to build a full featured Mobile Point-of-Sale application and we have a full MPOS README to help you get started developing.

2) how we can change the test environment (sandbox account )to live environmet (merchant account).

in https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-ios/blob/master/MPOS_README.md

under

Putting it all together - the sample app

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Marchant needs to enabling mobile devices all day manually for users who want to pay using sdk ?

The ios SDKs is for Point of sales system. not for website/apps.

Thanks for your help,

I want it to be used by customers on their own device.So please Provide me the suggestion for same.

They will have to go thru a website. and not using the IOS sdk.

so please tell me how we can use it within ios application.My application is mobile application not web application.

Then you have to develop a client/server model. because you don't want your loginID/transationKey on the app for the public to see.

Can you please provide me the details for client/server model implementation,how we can use it like paypal.