Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't create the new Webhook

I tried to create the new webkook on sandbox API

My JSON

{
"name":"Webhook Nopcommerce FoxNetSoft",
"url":"http://www.demo440.ars-test.ua/plugins/authorizenethostedcheckout/webhook/",
"eventTypes":["net.authorize.payment.authcapture.created","net.authorize.payment.authorization.created"],
"status":"active"
}

and I got this answer

INVALID_DATA: An error occurred while processing the request. Please note the correlation id for the request and contact Support for more details.

correlationId: 8cfcc399-ba0a-4276-85b3-062f0ccc8fb4

Can you help me?

foxnetsoft
5 REPLIES 5

I found the solution. I had to create "Signature Key" before creating webhook.

foxnetsoft

Thank you to help me for new create the new webhook. Click here

you for posting this .I am creating the new webhook .

Thomas_12

Thanks for posting your solution.  I was running into that same error when trying to create webhooks since I also had not set up a Signature Key.   The documentation does say that you need to create a key "before you can receive webhook notifications"  but it's not clear that you can't even create a hook without the SK.  

Thank you for posting your solution.  I ran into the same problem and was able to resolve it by creating a Signature Key.  The docs do say that you "must configure a Signature Key in the Authorize.net Merchant Interface before you can receive webhook notifications".   It was not clear to me that I needed to set up a SK before I could even generate a webhook.