cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get the error: The record can not be found

With an account, If I call createCustomerProfileRequest and immediately call getHostedProfilePageRequest with customerProfileId that restored my previous call fails, I get the error: The record can not be found
but between the first call and the second I wait 10 seconds, the call to getHostedProfilePageRequest Ok returns the token

But with another account, If I call createCustomerProfileRequest and immediately call getHostedProfilePageRequest is Ok, Return the token.

That timeout is configured account?

PD: sorry for my English

23 REPLIES 23

I've been having similar symptoms as carlos in my test environment which is connected to a sandbox account. When I create a new payment profile, there seems to be a delay when I can retrieve that new payment profile. I’ve been cruising the forums, to see if anyone else was having the same problem.

BillTheCat
Contributor

Hello @BillTheCat @carlosdanielmou

I've reported your issue to the product team for analysis.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

@BillTheCat

Are you also calling getHostedProfilePageRequest immediately after generating the profile?

Richard

Yes, I'm calling getHostedProfilePageRequest immediately after call createCustomerProfileRequest

Richard, I'm using CIM and the "AuthorizeNetPopup" window that points to https://test.authorize.net/profile/addPayment

And when the popup is closed (AuthorizeNetPopup.closePopup), I send a url variable to the main form, to indicate to refresh the page and do a getCustomerProfileRequest. When the getCustomerProfileResponse comes back I look for all payment profile ids from returned customerPaymentProfileMaskedType.

Normally, the new profile comes back with that next call to getCustomerProfileRequest.

Right now, after 1 or two more page refreshes (or calls out to getCustomerProfileRequest), it will then see the new payment profile.

No problems with production.

It seems to be working OK now.

@BillTheCat as you did it work?

I still have the same problem, even with production accounts

We just started getting the issue again this AM.  Anyone else having issues?

cvirtu240

Hello

I've reported your issue to the product team for analysis.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard