cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get the error: The record can not be found

With an account, If I call createCustomerProfileRequest and immediately call getHostedProfilePageRequest with customerProfileId that restored my previous call fails, I get the error: The record can not be found
but between the first call and the second I wait 10 seconds, the call to getHostedProfilePageRequest Ok returns the token

But with another account, If I call createCustomerProfileRequest and immediately call getHostedProfilePageRequest is Ok, Return the token.

That timeout is configured account?

PD: sorry for my English

23 REPLIES 23

@cvirtu240 Are you experiencing this problem in the sandbox, production or both?

Richard

Sorry for the lack of specifics...Sandbox only....

cvirtu240

Any update on this?

jquintero

@jquintero No, We are waiting for a prompt resolution.

:(

I've asked for an update from product development.

Richard

This issue now affects production environment as well.

We are seeing this issue as well.  So far we have noticed it only in the sandbox.

kylepauljohnson
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Our apologies for this sandbox issue.  If you could please use our contact us form and provide your sandbox API Login, we can enable a work-around until the issue is completely resolved.

Richard

Richard: How long do we expect for a reply to the contact form?  Would like to get this moving along again.

@kylepauljohnson We applied a fix today in Sandbox. Could you confirm whether you're seeing the issue any longer, please?

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.