cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm designing in Wix and trying to integrate the Authorize.net API into checkout page

Our site: rainproductions.wixsite.com/bestvipvacations
Issue: after entering in a donation amount, and clicking Continue, the form says "processing..." and becomes blank moments later, no CC info can be input, and there is no error generated. Note: we have over 100 resorts and several package prices, so a more generic donate button, where users can enter in the amount of the package, seems to work best for us currently.

I've created the above website in Wix, it's not attached to our permanent domain until the issue is resolved (but it MAY be why payments aren't processing??). When someone clicks "Book Now", on our homepage, it redirects to our booking page, where I dropped the form code generated by Authorize.net into an HTML window drawn in the middle body of the page.

I was told 4 separate times by different service reps that I cannot link directly from our Book Now button (on the homepage) to a HTTPS page with the payment form--as seen in this example: https://specialvipoffers.com, click the Authorize.net button atop the homepage. I was told that button is coded differently to allow this to happen--can someone please help me with this?

While I would like to maintain the branding color scheme, logo, and tabs, etc. atop our site, if this is NOT possible, I can at least modify the settings within our Authorize.net form to a corresponding color scheme. However, if the Book Now button on our homepage could link DIRECTLY to a page like the one you're taken to (https://rainproductions.wixsite.com/bestvipvacations/booknow), WITHOUT having to click "-click to proceed to checkout-" that contained the Authorize.net form, that would be our end goal! Does anyone know how to accomplish this??

Note: Once users have completed payment, I'd like to make sure there is a "return home" button to return them to our homepage OR the last page they were viewing before they booked (otherwise, I would need their payment credentials to be in a separate window so they are not navigated away from the site during/after payment).

Please help! I'm trying to fix this as soon as humanly possible :).

andres360
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @andres360

It's not clear if you're using Simple Checkout using HTML code generated in the Merchant Interface, or if you are using our API with your integration.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi,  I am also working with WIX and using Simple Checkout have created a DONATE button and copied the code to my site.  The button appears but it goes nowhere.  I would appreciate any help with this.  WIX and Authorize.net don't seem able to help.