cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm receiving Mechant Email Receipt with $1 authorization amount along with another receipt

I am testing Auth.Net CIM with Woocommerce. While testing, everything seems fine. However I am receiving 2 Merhant Email Receipts with each transaction. One email shows the correct tested amount with the correct invoice number. I also receive another email that shows $1 amount as below. Is it happening because I am testing it with Sandbox and something I don't need to worry about?

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice : none
Description : Test transaction for ValidateCustomerPaymentProfile.
Amount : 1.00 (USD)
Payment Method : Visa
Type : Authorization Only

============== RESULTS ==============
Response : This transaction has been approved.
Authorization Code : 000000
Transaction ID : 0
Address Verification : AVS Not Applicable

glass
3 REPLIES 3

CIM will validate the CC before saving.

CIM have an option to turn that off(not sure how it done on WooCommerce)

And there might be an transaction fee as it need an transaction to validate.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

So if this is tested on a live site, will it still show this $1 transaction or is it charged to the customer? I am currently testing with test credit cards.

If there is a transaction fee of $1 already set up, do you know where I can change this? I looked through Auth.Net Sandbox account but could not see anything related to transaction fee.

Type : Authorization Only

It might show up on the customer credit statement.  But it an auth_only transaction, and authorize.net void it right away.

the $1 is not the transaction fee,authorize.net never charge your customer tranaction fee. it always you, the seller.

It the amount for the vaidation transaction, some credit can valid with $0 dollars some don't.

The only place I know is thru code, so it might be an settings on  Woo