cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Tech Augusta

I was wondering if anyone can point to any documentation regarding integration with the ID Tech Augusta. The MSR/QC device is designed to allow for a TLV stream to be sent similarly to MSR swipe data, however I can only see VERY limited documentation on Auth.net regarding the mPOS and vPOS2 support for the Augusta. Is there any way to utilize the Augusta through the standard API?

cutmoney
7 REPLIES 7

Hello,

I would suggest starting with our Inperson SDKs for Android, iOS or Windows.  

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I am also facing the same issue, we have a web-based POS and currently have to use that plus the Authorize.net vPOS application in order to process credit cards. We would like to integrate with an Authorize.net API so we can use a single POS system, but cannot find any documentation on how to do this with the web based API's. The in-person SDK's are all windows/android/ios based. Is there anything for web-based integrations? Or can we integrate the vPOS form into our existing POS?

Hello can we please get some assistance on this using a web-based integration.

Hello @jthope 

We do not offer a web-based integration, instead you must use our inperson SDKs.

Richard

Thanks for the reply Richard, the customers POS is web-based.

I'm assuming I would not be able to reference the ANetEmvDesktopSdk.dll in an asp.net MVC app (based on the name of the library). But please correct me if I am wrong.

Does the Authorize.net https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-dotnet API allow us to send TLV data? We can change the reader to use USB KB interface to output the data to the screen. If not, is there any guideline documentaion for parsing this data to support the sdk-dotnet package?

The vPOS is web-based with a chrome extension to support it. Are we able to use the Authorize.net point of sale chrome extension within our own custom web-based POS? If not, can the vPOS page be embedded?

If there are no solutions for any of the above, is there a recommended card reader that integrates well with the sdk-dotnet package for web-based POS systems? Our client is currently using their custom web-based POS, copying the amount, then hopping to another browser tab (https://vpos2.authorize.net/) to do the final checkout. We are trying to optimize this process as it is not effecient and error prone.

Thank you for your assistance

I'm interested in this as well.  We need to integrate an EMV reader to our web based PHP system.  We use the PHP in-person SDK just fine, with the track readers.

shawjames
Contributor

@shawjames wrote:

I'm interested in this as well.  We need to integrate an EMV reader to our web based PHP system.  We use the PHP in-person SDK just fine, with the track readers.

I'm interested in this as well.