Highlighted

Re: ID Tech Augusta

TellThebell or Tell The Bell is the Survey name for Taco Bell Restaurant. Follow this guide and Win $500 TellTheBell.com and Give Feedback To us.

kroger feed

Highlighted

Well using mPOS and vPOS2 is the optimistic way for integration ID augusta. But if you still want to utilize express hr augusta through standard API then you may try Android, iOS or Windows based.

Highlighted

well using mPOS and vPOS2 for integration of Augusta is the best way, but still if you want to access it on express hr standard API then you must go for Android, iOS or Windows. 

Highlighted

Well using mPOS and vPOS2 is the best way to integrate augusta web based. but if you still want to utilize express hr augusta web based then you must go for using Andoid, iOS or windows. 

Highlighted

Thanks for the answer. Well please if you find any proper solution then do let me know. I am currently doing using this free method: 

I'm assuming I would not be able to reference the ANetEmvDesktopSdk.dll in an asp.net MVC app (based on the name of the library). But please correct me if I am wrong or this website.

Does the Authorize.net https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-dotnet API allow us to send TLV data? We can change the reader to use USB KB interface to output the data to the screen. If not, is there any guideline documentaion for parsing this data to support the sdk-dotnet package?

The vPOS is web-based with a chrome extension to support it. Are we able to use the Authorize.net point of sale chrome extension within our own custom web-based POS? If not, can the vPOS page be embedded?

If there are no solutions for any of the above, is there a recommended card reader that integrates well with the sdk-dotnet package for web-based POS systems? Our client is currently using their custom web-based POS, copying the amount, then hopping to another browser tab (https://vpos2.authorize.net/) to do the final checkout. We are trying to optimize this process as it is not effecient and error prone.

Highlighted

Win $500 at www.tellthebell.com, Tell The Bell Survey needs honest review and feedback at tellthebell.com. So, Visit tellthebell.com and start survey.

tellthebell