Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

Contributor

Re: Iframe or Hosted Redirect - invalid or missing token

I suppose I could try it. It seemed like there was quite a bit of extra fluff in it and I just wanted to strip it down to the basics. But at this point I'm willing to give anything a try. I'll post back later :) Thanks for all the suggestions.

Solution
Accepted by topic author Fundamental
‎08-21-2015 01:58 AM
Expert

Now that I'm awake. the problem is that the <form /> is not posting anything, it doesn't have a button, there is no javascript that post the form. So basically, you are just try to open https://test.authorize.net/profile/manage on a iframe which will fail because it not getting any token. Download the sample code and see how it work and change it to work with php.

Contributor

It had to be the button since as far as I could see, the js file simply managed the behavior of the popup. However, since I do like the way it makes the popup look I might just keep it. However I'm now getting a new error message: CIM is not enabled, but I'm using the sandbox and everything should be enabled, am I right? At least I'm getting a different error message! I'll doublecheck the API login info.

Expert

There is a line in the examplePage.html

// Uncomment this line to use test.authorize.net instead of secure.authorize.net.
//AuthorizeNetPopup.options.useTestEnvironment = true;

Contributor

For some reason it just wasn't working in the sandbox, with or without the test account enabled. I did use the "real" account credentials and that worked just fine. Thanks for working with me on this!!