cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initialization Issue in .netcore3.1

Need help with this. 

Getting an exception while executing the code below in .NET Core 3.1 works fine in .net core 2.2

ApiOperationBase<ANetApiRequest, ANetApiResponse>.RunEnvironment = AuthorizeNet.Environment.SANDBOX;

exception = The type initializer for 'AuthorizeNet.Api.Controllers.Bases.ApiOperationBase`2' threw an exception.

inner exception: Method not found: 'Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.ILoggerFactory Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.DebugLoggerFactoryExtensions.AddDebug(Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.ILoggerFactory, Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.LogLevel)'.

at AuthorizeNet.Utilities.LogFactory.get_LoggerFactory()
at AuthorizeNet.Utilities.LogFactory.getLog(Type classType)
at AuthorizeNet.Api.Controllers.Bases.ApiOperationBase`2..cctor()

16 REPLIES 16

I faced similar kind of issue last time very impressed with your post

Thomas_12

This is just what I needed. I sometimes feel like I am blogging away in my own little vacuum and don’t know how to reach all the people out there. Thank you so much for your important advice.

advancetech

I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thanks  [url=https://bestrdpservice.com]cheap rdp[/url] hope it willl be helpful to your audience

This is exactly what I required. I now and then feel like I am contributing to a blog away in my own little vacuum and don't have a clue how to contact every one individuals out there. Much thanks for your significant guidance.

likoki5980

Thnaks for sharing this information.

MCD

akamsremoteco

Re-Loader Activator is the application of the loader activation of all versions of Windows and Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2015, Office 2016. You may think about what to choose. Either Kmspico, Reloader or some other Activator. Simply use what you want. This tool is more lightweight, but does what it’s intended to do: Let you use Windows and office products forever. Simple as that. Let us know when this worked for you. If you got an issue we got your back, simply comment below and we’ll be here to help you.

Re-Loader Activator is the application of the loader activation of all versions of Windows and Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2015, Office 2016. You may think about what to choose. Either Kmspico, Reloader or some other Activator. Simply use what you want. This tool is more lightweight, but does what it’s intended to do: Let you use Windows and office products forever. Simple as that. Let us know when this worked for you. If you got an issue we got your back, simply comment below and we’ll be here to help you.