cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Instant Settlement

Recently, I made a purchase on an online market. The transaction was instantly charged to my account and I was able to receive a reciept instantaneously. I am developing a small site that uses authorize.net to charge users and I was wondering if charges will appear on use's accounts instantaneously OR do I have to wait for the daily batch process to run?

My primary concern is whether I can truly generate a payment receipt if a transaction has the status of "Captured/Pending Settlement."

vcatalano
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Recently, I made a purchase on an online market. The transaction was instantly charged to my account and I was able to receive a reciept instantaneously. I am developing a small site that uses authorize.net to charge users and I was wondering if charges will appear on use's accounts instantaneously OR do I have to wait for the daily batch process to run?

http://developer.authorize.net/payments101/

That depend of the issuer bank not authorize.net

My primary concern is whether I can truly generate a payment receipt if a transaction has the status of "Captured/Pending Settlement."

Why not? the issuer bank already hold the amount on the customer account.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
1 REPLY 1

http://developer.authorize.net/payments101/

That depend of the issuer bank not authorize.net

Why not? the issuer bank already hold the amount on the customer account.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert