cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate CIM with CS-Cart - Can anybody please help.

As mentioned in my subject line, I desperately need to integrate the CIM into my cart.  CS-Cart is the shopping cart that i am using.  It already had the authorize.net AIM integrated into the cart, and this is currently what we are using to process our credit card payments.

There is a file called authorizenet_aim.php.  In order to integrate  the CIM, do I need to replace the AIM file with the CIM, or do I need to add addtional code to this file.  Or do I need to create an additional file that will work in conjuction with the AIM?

I am totally in the dark here and any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am willing to pay for a developer to do this work for me, or even just to guide me thru the process.

thanks

kamaladg
6 REPLIES 6

You would include either the CIM file, or the master file AuthorizeNet.php in the main folder of the SDK. For sample code, see the CIM.markdown file in the doc folder of the SDK, it should be fairly straightforward if you're used to working with AIM.

What are you trying to do exactly? Support subscriptions, secondary payments?

TJPride
Expert

From and email they sent me:

Right now, using the AIM, the charges go thru as a one time charge. they want to be able to force another charge thru in the case of backorders, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

My company needs to be able to force additional charges thru, i.e. backordered shipments, changes/additions to the original order, etc.

unfortunately, i am not used to working with the AIM, it was already integrated when i started working with CS-Cart.  So far, i have been able to figure out either by myself, or with guidance, how to make modifications to the cart, but this is a totally different animal.

As i mentioned earlier, any help would be appreciated.

Well, all I can tell you is that both API's are relatively simple - if you're looking at the right code samples. Look in the doc folder of your SDK for files called AIM.markdown and CIM.markdown. Then search in the cart for this string:

new AuthorizeNetAIM

This should take you to the place where AIM is integrated into the cart. From there it should be -relatively- simple to switch things over, assuming the cart itself isn't insanely complicated and you can figure out how to get the cart to produce the correct charge amount. I can theoretically help with integration of Authorize.net if you're willing to pay a reasonable fee and don't want to waste any brain cells on that -  I just won't want to have to learn too much of the cart system at the same time.

Is their cart currently selling live, or is it being upgraded before they start selling, or do you have a test copy set up somewhere, or what?

The cart has been live for about four months now.  I would definately be willing to pay a fee to have you look at it for me.  Is there a way to contact you outside of this forum?

Sure, check your PM's (next to the search box at top of page).