cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate with Android app?

This question came up on Twitter today.

Is it possible to integrate authorize.net gateway with Android app? http://bit.ly/f1TbkM

Seth
5 REPLIES 5

I don't see why not. The same principles of integration apply and I'm 99.44% sure you can open an encrypted connection (SSL) in an android app so unless I'm missing something this shouldn't be any more difficult then a web based integration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

There are several android programs available.  One is called Merchant Pro and another one is called Mobill.  I would like a program that can attach a swiper to my phone, either wired or blue tooth.  Anyone know anything about these or other programs or the ability to swipe?  I currently have a swiper that uses the virtual terminal on a PC, but I may be without an internet connection soon, and relying on my phone, hopefully with a data connection.

Take a look at the PaymentQ Android app in the Android marketplace.

Send the company/developer an email.

They will explain everything to you in detail.

Good luck.

flamingokid

how to integrate in anet_android_sdk library in android project.

niteshkhosla