cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating CIM with Perl

I'm trying to integrate the hosted CIM into SurfShop, our open source Perl shopping cart, to help make it PCI compliant, but's it's not going as easy as it did with AIM.  I downloaded the sample "CIM - Hosted popup for single payment/shipping" but I can't figure out how to tie it into the cart.

I've read the CIM Merchant Web Services API, but I'm stuck on how to get the token for getHostedProfilePageRequest in Perl.  Unfortunately, there's no sample Perl code in the developer's section and I've never worked with XML before.

Has anyone else got this to work in Perl?  I could sure use some help if you have.

Thanks,

Frank

SurfShopCART
Setting Up Shop Has Never Been Easier!
frankjance
1 REPLY 1

Hello @frankjance 

We currently don't have any Python sample code, but that's a great suggestion.  Perhaps other community members using Python can point you to a 3rd party solution.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator