cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Integration of Test account of Authorize.Net with 3D cart

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate Authorize.Net with 3D cart store for this I'm using API Login ID and Transaction Key of Test account of Authorize.Net. But as I try to test this payment gateway it shows me error as below:

DECLINED: 0 Error: 3| 2| 13| The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.| | P| 0| | | 0.25| | auth_capture| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | A903EC10FC72E94CBD20CD7C84787BC7| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 90001| 90001| 0.25| 27201312416| 27201312416

Please confirm, can I use Test account of Authorize.Net to integrate with 3D cart store or not.

Regards
Dharmendra

6 REPLIES 6

That is a question for 3D cart.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

If you are receiving an error 13, โ€œThe merchant API Login ID is invalid or the account is inactiveโ€, you should first confirm you are using the correct API Login ID.

You can get your API Login ID by logging into the Test Account Merchant Interface and clicking Settings under Account in the left-side menu. Then click API Login ID and Transaction Key under the General Security Settings section. From this page, you can verify that you are submitting the correct API Login ID.

If you API Login is correct, it may be helpful to generate a new Transaction Key and ensure it's copied and pasted correctly.

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reply.

I've checked and reused new transaction key as well but I'm still hitting this error.

And when I try to place order in 3D cart using AuthorizeNet, I received an error as

'Credit Card Error: Your Credit Card cannot be charged at this time. Please try again later or contact us for additional assistance.'

If same credit card credentials are used in some other payment gateway it proceed successfully.

Please confirm me where I went wrong or what should I do.

Thanks

Dharmendra

Did you contact 3D cart that if they support testing with a test account? because authorize.net use a different URL for production and sandbox(test) server.

Hi,

I have already contacted to 3D cart and they replied me that its payment gateway issue as the error is coming from payment gateway processor not from 3D cart.

Dharmendra

But it is a error from authorize.net because it probably that they don't support test account. Then I guess you have to test it with a real/production account