Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of WP E-Commerce Gold Cart with Authorize.net

Hello,

We are using the following plugin in the site:

1) Gold Cart for WP E-Commerce version: 2.9.7

2) WP E-Commerce Version: 3.8.7.6.2

3) We are using UPS as a Shipping Module for the shipping charges during the checkout.

We are using Authorize.net AIM/CIM/ARB as a payment gateway during the checkout process. We are having the following problem:

1) When we have added a product to the shorrrping cart and have got the shipping charges from the UPS and entered the billing/contact details, credit card details and hit the purchase button nothing happens and it loops back to checkout page only. It doesn't give any results of successful or faliure of transaction. How to resolve this issue.

2) In the checkout page we get option to select the option of Payment type a) Credit Card and b) E-check. We want to use only Credit card as the option for payment. So how do we remove the option of E-check option from the checkout page.

3) There is no validation during the checkout and if the incorrect details are goven or ommitted no message appears in the checkout page. Any Ideas how to resolve this.

Looking forward to suggestion to handles this problems.

Thanks 

Dipak

dipaksaraf
6 REPLIES 6

We can help with integrating Authorize.net directly in PHP or a variety of other programming languages, but there are dozens or hundreds of carts using Authorize.net and each one is responsible for its own integration and support. You'll have to take this up with the makers of Gold Cart:

http://getshopped.org/forums/

TJPride
Expert

@TJPride wrote:

We can help with integrating Authorize.net directly in PHP or a variety of other programming languages, but there are dozens or hundreds of carts using Authorize.net and each one is responsible for its own integration and support. You'll have to take this up with the makers of Gold Cart:

http://getshopped.org/forums/

Hello TJ, 

I understand that the soultion for this issue can be better handled with the guys at getshopped..org/forums/ , but I thought if a solution for this problem was available. I have gone through in details on their forum and this problem is still persisting without any problem, So thought if anybody had faced this kind of problem in past and how they had managed to solve it. 

An advice on this matter would have been quite helpful.

Thanks 

Dipak

Well, if anyone had posted something like this before, I could have pointed you to the right place, but I don't think anyone has ever posted about Gold Cart. We can only help with Authorize.net-specific problems or posted code.

I just got my goldcart up and running with authorize.net and am having the same problem as you with checking out. There is no confirmation code. It just goes right back to the checkout page, both with paypal and authorize.net. Did you ever figure this problem out? I looked on getshopped.org's page but don't see answers.

I know this is an old thread. But this problem has been going on for years and most of the folks at the GetShopped.org forums are using other payment gateways. How can we pass the failure messages back to the checkout page? I assume we could simply edit the checkout page template someone. Just need to know what to look for in the Authorize.net API to call the error messages. 

cardscomp

If you have the transactionID you could use the

http://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/