cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with EURO

Hi

I was wondering whether I can use Authorize.net and use Euro as the currency since many persons say that Authorize.net can only process dollars??

Thanks

newera
5 REPLIES 5

Unfortunately not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

So, do I understand correctly, that Authorize.net can't process other currencies than U.S. Dollar?

Correct

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Hello,

I would like to use the authorize.net  services on my online store.

I have two questions:

Does authorize.net work with banks  in Europe (France)?

I need more information, example  the price of services?

does he has reseller in Europe?

Best regards,

Cheikh

Authorize.Net only works with US banks and US merchant accounts.