cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Integration with advanced transfer option

I would like to use Authorize.net to collect payments from my customers. My website has verious sellers who would have their stores. Once buyer purchase and pay via authorize.net the amount should come to me. After verification of delivery I would like to transfer the amount after some deduction to the seller account. My questions are

1. Is this possible with authorize.net? What API should I explore

2. What seller details would I need to caputure so that later I can tranfer the funds after deduction. Do I need to store their back account details or what should be the best method to achive this without much security hassles. Like just transfer to seller's paypal? I am new to payment gateway and working on a system for my client in europe.

3. I would like to propose them to use Authorize.net and hence want to confirm if this possible and get the details on how this would work and what would be the process flow.

Thank in advance for your replies. I would really appreciate your help in getting me build this system using Authorize.net

Thanks & Regards,

Jay Kumar

jdtech20
1 REPLY 1

Hi jdtech20,

Thanks for the questions. What you're looking to do is not possible using just Authorize.Net. We are a payment gateway, which means we can collect payments from customers, but you can't use our service to pay anyone.

Your best bet would be to contact your Merchant Service Provider (MSP) as they probably have a good idea of who you could contact. What you're looking for is along the lines of a payroll service, and your bank should be able to make a good recommendation to you about who to use or where to go from here.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star