cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Invalid OTS Token Errors (E00114)

We have started to get intermittent "Invalid OTS Token" errors today when creating a new user profile.  Most of our attempts to create a user profile work fine and, prior to today, we recieved an occaisional error every couple of weeks.  We have found that if a customer gets this error (nine so far today) and they refresh the checkout page to initiate a new transaction, their next attempt works fine.

Is anyone else seeing an uptick in these errors today?  Any good way to mitigate?  

DoomHamster
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We believe we found and fixed the issue, and our own monitoring shows a drastic decrease in E00114 errors.

@dbroome -- thank you for confirming you see improvement.

@DoomHamster and @AgileWorkshop -- thank you for your details. Could you please confirm if you see improvement?

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56

Hello @DoomHamster

Are you still experiencing this issue?  If for your production account, I would suggest contacting customer support by phone at 877-447-3938 to report the issue.  They are more familiar with production issues and can route your question appropriately.  Feel free to ask for escalation.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

They are the ones that recommended I post here. :)

Edit: in fact, we have contacted them twice via chat and once via phone and, in each case, they referred us to this forum or the email contact form (which we have also submitted).

To answer your question, yes, we were recieving this error on our production account until we disabled the feature temporarily at 10 AM.  We have double checked our configurations but, honestly, that seems like a non-starter since the issue is intermittent and the majority of the requests are successful.  We have had our network guys look into the possibility of latency issues but they have seen nothing to indicate a network related issue.

@DoomHamster  Hmm... If you were given a case number, I can ask the team to review.

We were never given a case number.

In each case they said that this is clearly an issue better suited to the developers and refered us to you.  We were also told that this error should not occur at all unless we are in sandbox mode which we clearly aren't since most of our requests are successful and result in credit cards being saved which we can then see in our live CIM.

@DoomHamster  Would you mind sending me a private message with your gateway id, that will allow us to investigate further.

Richard

Done!

We have also started seeing this error.  It has happened 127 times in the past 24 hours.  Is there a solution for it yet?

I'm both sorry to hear that and glad to know we aren't alone at the same time!

@DoomHamster, you imply that you saw an uptick in errors starting April 3 -- is that correct?

@dbroome, when did you see these errors start?

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.