cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Invalid OTS Token Errors (E00114)

We have started to get intermittent "Invalid OTS Token" errors today when creating a new user profile.  Most of our attempts to create a user profile work fine and, prior to today, we recieved an occaisional error every couple of weeks.  We have found that if a customer gets this error (nine so far today) and they refresh the checkout page to initiate a new transaction, their next attempt works fine.

Is anyone else seeing an uptick in these errors today?  Any good way to mitigate?  

DoomHamster
Contributor
56 REPLIES 56

@Lilith We have recieved no more errors since turning the feature back on.  I think we can call this one resolved.

Thanks!

That's great news, @DoomHamster! We'll keep our eyes open for any uptick in these errors, just in case, but I'm glad to hear the issue is resolved.

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.

I am getting this error, but when adding an ARB record.  ARB seems to automatically add a CIM record, so I wonder if it is related.  However, this post shows as being resolved, but I'm still getting the error.  Any thoughts?

@JamesB

You didn't mention if you're experiencing the issue in the sandbox or production, or if you're using our API or and SDK. Also, it would help to know when the issue started.

Richard

We are *still* seeing this issue in production, with code on our side that has been working for a long time.  We've had 10+ transactions fail just today.  Plenty of other orders are getting through though, so it's hard to know why some of them fail...  I'm about ready to switch the backend over to Stripe unless we can get this stablized soon.

@davisiw78

As a reminder, if you experience this error in production, you should contact customer service by phone immediately and request escalation.  This will ensure the proper teams will be notified to take action.

Richard

Sorry. I thought production would be assumed as most posts are talking about it just starting to fail and I have to assume they don't take payments in the sandbox.

Yes, this is in production.  However, I only see the OTS error.  I don't get successful charges any longer.

I hate the idea of having to revert to passing card information to my servers.  This defeats the entire purpose.

James.

This began again pretty seriously last night.  I received 9 of them in the last eight hours.  Is this something we are doing that we can correct with better code, or is it completely on the A.Net end?  I really need to be able to trust my credit card processor.

and 12 more in the last two hours.  I've contacted support and they don't have any idea.

Hello @dbroome

You cannot affect this issue in your own code.  Instead, may I suggest you should contact customer service by phone immediately and request escalation.  This will ensure the proper teams will be notified to take action.  Customer Support is available 24x7 to assist you.

Richard