Highlighted

Is Currency Code a Required Field on refunds & captures?

Hi,

In refund, void & Capture operations (For ex: https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-capture-a-previously-a...)

it says Currency Code is Required. 

Is this really required? The API can determine the default currency by looking at the original transaction right?

In addition, transaction details don't list currency code making it more work to track the currency code. It would be nice if the API relaxed that requirement.

@Anurag 

Thanks,

Highlighted

Re: Is Currency Code a Required Field on refunds & captures?

You can complete the New Extender Setup procedure by using mywifiext net web address. But if the web page is not working, then you can contact our technical support team to fix the issue.

Highlighted

Thank you for sharing this article. I really love it. please keep sharing the good articles.
In case, if you are facing any kind of problem with your wifi setup, Visit- Mywifiext | Mywifiext.net

Highlighted

Enjoy an uninterrupted WiFi speed with New Extender Setup. Quick and Easy steps for Netgear_ext. Mywifiext | Mywifiext.net

Highlighted

Thanks a lot, this post helped me a lot. I described this solution on the site essays services reviews  

Highlighted

@aaronmmaurer wrote:

You can complete the My Indigo Card procedure by using mywifiext net web address. But if the web page is not working, then you can contact our technical support team to fix the issue. TheDailyGrind

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job. Keep it up