cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is it possible to use the Authorize.net payment method with Magento's SOAP API?

I'm currently trying to finish the work of a previous developer, the project being an online store with a custom front end that interacts with the magento store entirely through the RESTful SOAP v1 API. Creating carts, adding payment methods, shipping methods, and other such methods go over pretty smoothly, but I do not understand how to use authorize.net to accept credit card payments in this system. The documentation only demonstrates setting the payment method to 'checkmo.'

Now, I understand that the credit card data is not to be saved/stored by Magento, and that this data disappears after setting the payment method. Is there a way for the credit card data to be stored by Authorize.net, and then associated with the cart upon checkout, all through Magento's SOAP API?

ChinusGomes
1 REPLY 1

There is a way to save customer data through ANET through their Cusotmer Information Manager. If you look under API refrences, you'll see a Customer Profiles tab where it goes over sending and receiving payment profiles, which you should be able to attach to the magento API.

Androo