Re: Is it possilbe to set x_duplicate_window when calling CIM method CreateCustomerProfile?

Has anyone come up with a solution to this issue?

Is the only work around to modify the customer name or some other value so that it is not a duplicate?

Re: Is it possilbe to set x_duplicate_window when calling CIM method CreateCustomerProfile?

Can we at least make the duplicate check time interval length a setting in the merchant preferences?  Is there still no solution for this?  In my case, i'm using the createCustomerProfileController, and I don't see a way to pass in the x_duplicate_window=1 option, unless someone can help explain that?

Thanks.

Hello. I'm running an Authorize.net addon in Woocommerce in Wordpress on WP Engine. Where do I set the Authorize duplicate time to 1 second so if  customer enters an incorrect field, then corrects it, that doesn't get entered as a duplicate order and canceled?

Highlighted
Topics: 56
Kudos: 200
Blog Posts: 67

@TBrooks

You may get faster answers to your question by contacting WooCommerce.

Richard

Build modern websites and mobile applications without increasing PCI burden using Authorize.Net Accept

DPM will be disabled in the sandbox on 7/1/2018. EOL 7/1/2019.