Highlighted

Is it useful to learn MySQL?

Hey guys. Currently a college sophomore. This summer off from school has given me a lot of free time, so I am looking for things to keep myself busy. I want to learn some database management programs as I am planning on applying for data analysis internships for my next summer. One of the first ones I thought of was MySQL. Is this something that I can get proficient at in one summer? Would it be useful to learn it? I don't know how helpful it will be on my resume to employers. What are some other database management programs I can learn? I know there's R, but I don't really know anything else.

Highlighted

Re: Is it useful to learn MySQL?

If you want to learn data management and work with relational databases SQL is great option and moreover it's relatively easy for self-education. I used to do my homework for me fast and easy even though I missed biggest part of the lectures on SQL language.

Highlighted

Re: Is it useful to learn MySQL?

I think learning SQL is very worthable skills for you in future because it's refer us to learn about data managements and also database relational. So you should to make your vacation more happier in order to learn MySQL and you will be able to write my essay for me online if you need quality papers. Thank you!