cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a limitation with GetUnsettledTransactionList()?

Does GetUnsettledTransactionList() have a maximum of 1000 rows returned?

Thanks!

pedrocoelho1
Contributor
8 REPLIES 8

Can someone please answer this?  Its for a very important project at work.

pedrocoelho1
Contributor

It in the doc http://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/

http://www.authorize.net/support/ReportingGuide_SOAP.pdf

Use this function to get data for unsettled transactions. The function
will return data for up to 1000 of the most recent transactions.

Is there any creative way to get the additional unsettled transactions?

My company does A LOT OF VOLUME!

On a side note, are there transaction limitations with GetTransactionList()?

I checked checking with the dept that processes transactions... we have over 4000 unsettled transactions!

How do we get to them programatically? 

You don't saved that on your own database?

Many of our transactions are done programatically, however sometimes they are done manually throught the website.  These transactions are not being captured by our system.

I'm building a tool to help merge this data with our DB.  The issue is that here we use Invoice Number for looking up orders.

Since there is no way to directly lookup a transaction using Invoice Number, I have to parse through all of the transactions until I find the corresponding Invoice Number.  Therefore I then have the TransactionID to lookup the transaction.

I don't know how to solve this problem without having access to all of the unsettled transactions?

Any ideas?

I really could use some help on this.  It seems that the Authorize.net dll has some major limitations.

Many of our transactions are done programatically, however sometimes they are done manually throught the website.

They enter it thru the authorize.net virtual terminal? How would they get an invoice number for your order then? Or the order items?

Since the transactions settled once a day, could you wait that long?

I really could use some help on this.  It seems that the Authorize.net dll has some major limitations.

They didn't even have the Transaction Details API until a few years ago. They would assume you store it yourselves or use silent post.