cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an API version of Accep.js of Authorize.net Accept.dispatchData(secureData, responseHandler

I have a solution where the user will select a bundle of items and services where they come from different merchants. One of the merchants requires the usage of Accept.js of Authorize.Net to obtain a payment nonce.

The Merchant provides me with a client Key and Login ID, used by Accept.js’s Dispatch Data Method, and by calling Accept.dispatchData(secureData, responseHandler) a payment nonce is returned. I take this payment nonce and pass it to the Merchant through its API “PlaceOrder” call.

The issue with Accept.js is that it requires an input form on a website, where payment information (credit card) is intercepted and sent to Authorize.Net to generate the payment nonce.

Unfortunately, the payment information that I have is already stored in a database and I am unable to use a web form. I must pull the data from the database, and send the payment information programmatically directly through API to Authorize.Net to get a payment nonce. I cannot find such an option. Is this possible? For example:

Pseudo code:

merchantProduct = GetMerchantProduct()
ccInfo = GetCCInfoFromDatabase()
paymentNonce = AuthorizeNetGetPaymentNonce(MerchantKey, MerchantLogiID, ccInfo)
placeOrderToMerchant( merchantProduct, deliveryAddress, paymentNonce)
toni78
5 REPLIES 5

After much research it appears that there isn't a way to receive a payment nonce without accept.js. It is a pitty and I wish there is an option for it in the future through the API.

toni78

@toni78 wrote:

After much research it appears that there isn't a way to receive a payment nonce without accept.js. It is a pitty and I wish there is an option for it in the future through the API.

WOW! That’s a really cool list! 🙂

@toni78 wrote:

After much research it appears that there isn't a way to receive a payment nonce without accept.js. It is a pitty and I wish there is an option for it in the future through the API. dgcustomerfirst

Thanks for sharing such an amazing Blog. 

Thanks for the blog

This article is really amazing. Thanks for the information. Keep sharing such a post.

jcpenney