cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any method that user didn't enter his card information on my site..

Is there any method that user didn't enter his card information on my site..

Instead user give details on authorize.net page. Using Direct Post Method.

In fact I want the user to just click on Buy button and give rest of information on Authorize.net..

Waiting for some possible solution and response..

usman Saeed.

--------------

Usman Saeed
usman539
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you don't want to accept the card information on your site then you can't use DPM since that requires you hosting the payment form. You want to use SIM which is hosted by Authorize.Net.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

View solution in original post

stymiee
Expert
Expert
2 REPLIES 2

If you don't want to accept the card information on your site then you can't use DPM since that requires you hosting the payment form. You want to use SIM which is hosted by Authorize.Net.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

Very well done John Conde..

Now it is running successfully.

Thanks for your Help!

Usman Saeed

--------------

Usman Saeed