cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to display own receipt after payment in accept hosted

Hello,

Currenly we are using accept hosted with iframe, but facing lots of issue with iframe.

So, planning to do some research on comlete redirect with accept hosted form. 

But in complete redirect, when payment successfully went through it is displaying ugly receipt page with 'Continue' button. 

Is there any way to disable this receipt page and redirect to our own customized receipt page after payment processed successfully.

Or is there any way to use complete redirect and display our own custom receipt like placing order on Amazon.(Amazon redirect to particular bank site where we enter credentials and again redirect to amazon's own receipt page)

iFrame is becoming a pain day by day .

Thanks,

Ravi Parmar

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor
10 REPLIES 10

Hi,

I apologise for the inconvenience.

The settings to customize the Receipt Page can be changed through the Merchant Interface.

The Merchant Interface allows the merchant to customize the basic appearance of Receipt Page and also to specify how a customer returns to website when using Simple Checkout.

Please refer the following link :

https://support.authorize.net/s/article/Change-the-Appearance-of-the-Authorize-Net-Hosted-Receipt-Pa...

Thanks.

gnongsie13
Developer Developer
Developer

Are those settings supposed to work? Because they don't. I'm in the same boat as you OP,  dealing with the headache that is their API and the receipt page has been something I've been stuck on for a while.

Those settings do not affect the nicer Accept Hosted receipt page. Those settings are only for the legacy receipt page with the deprecated solutions. I know this because when you click the Preview button it shows you the old receipt. Is this supposed to work for the new receipt? Because I would love that. It would make things so much easier.

I don't think they can redirect you to your receipt page because that would violate PCI compliance. But I'm not sure. I assume that's why they removed the automatic redirect in this newer version.

On AWS S3 it generates the receipt itself, I am using a WooCommerce store and using Amazon WordPress hosting, You need to follow the steps mentioned below:

Go to Your Orders.
Select the Invoice underneath the order number.
Select Print this page for your records on the top of the order summary.
Select your browser's print button.

Hope it will work, If not then You should go through the guide I have shared.

zenmarc

Using an embedded iframe to display the page,but you could.In this step we will request an Accept Hosted form token using the Authorize.

For more Visit official website.

Morgan123

I don't think there is any way to  display own receipt after payment in accept hosted

Thnaks for asking this question keep sharing such question great to have you provitalize

Geraldine8873

This program is mainly designed to assist students with their Behavioral hassles. By joining this program, you will be a part of this initiative. 

Crediblebh

spekdev

You can go to your account and payment to get the receipt of your purchase.

@raviparmarce88 FirstCallOnlinewrote:

Hello,

Currenly we are using accept hosted with iframe, but facing lots of issue with iframe.

So, planning to do some research on comlete redirect with accept hosted form. 

But in complete redirect, when payment successfully went through it is displaying ugly receipt page with 'Continue' button. 

Is there any way to disable this receipt page and redirect to our own customized receipt page after payment processed successfully.

Or is there any way to use complete redirect and display our own custom receipt like placing order on Amazon.(Amazon redirect to particular bank site where we enter credentials and again redirect to amazon's own receipt page)

iFrame is becoming a pain day by day .

Thanks,

Ravi Parmar

Hello,

you can view or manually send a receipt using the Dashboard. Stripe can automatically send email receipts after a successful payment.

william9584

Thx for helfull answer!