cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

JSON data from any API in Google Sheets Which Tool is best

I as of late had a requirement for this and didn't discover an answer that worked[1] for me. This is a basic intermediary API administration that makes an interpretation of JSON information into reactions that can be utilized in Google Sheets utilizing Import XML or ImportData capacities. I've attempted to make it as straightforward as conceivable to turn up your own on administration on Heroku for nothing, or to attempt a few models in the model Sheet.

The principle elective I discovered was utilizing Google App Scripts to include custom capacities, yet the issue was the as of late refreshed, muddled, and under-recorded cycle to permit consents for outer solicitations from those contents. So I liked to have the rationale outside, and utilize just fundamental Sheets capacities.

sabellaa
1 REPLY 1

What's strange is that type of solution was what I tried initially jacklistens but didn't work me. I think the other "ImportJSON" alternatives I found initially were broken (due to some recent changes related to OAuth and permissions, but this one gets it right. Could have saved me this work if I found it first 

sabellaa