cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java API - How to take payments using a customer profile created using Java API?

In the Java SDK, I could not find an example on how to use the Java API to make a payment using a customer profile. I saw examples in which customer information and card information were sent in a transaction, but not an example that used a customer profile itself. Hopefully, there is a way to do this.

Can someone enlighten me?

garybstcg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

anet_java_sdk-1.4.6.zip\anet_java_sdk\src\test\java\net\authorize\cim\functional_test\CIMTest.java

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
3 REPLIES 3

anet_java_sdk-1.4.6.zip\anet_java_sdk\src\test\java\net\authorize\cim\functional_test\CIMTest.java

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

I just went thru this.  It is NOT documented in the CIM pdf.  Why NOT?

There is a CustomerGateway (class & interface) in AuthorizeNet.dll that you can instantiate (see the object model).  This interface has methods "AuthorizeAndCapture()"...etc. for performing a payment request within CIM and allows you to send the customer & payment profiles.  Very easy once you know where to find it!  Look in the SDK sample code under the CIM folder for examples of implementing this code (at least in .NET world - CustomerGateway.cs).

smtaylor88

Thanks. Your answer and the previous answer both showed me what I needed.