cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java CIM SDK - SOAP stubs for GetHostedProfilePage ?

Hi, I have a working integration (deployed for several years now) that makes use of the java_cim / SOAP files  The integration does not currently  use GetHostedProfilePage, but I'd like to change that now, and make use of GetHostedProfilePage for capture of sensitive data.

I had no problem with the original impelementation relying on the java_cim / SOAP files, so was surprised to read up on the GetHostedProfilePage service and find no corresponding GetHostedProfilePage.java, as all the rest of the API's have.

I checked in on the current java_cim SOAP directory, and as far as I can tell there are stubs for every bit of API in the CIM Merchant Web Services API... except for GetHostedProfilePage and the related settings, and the response value. 

Are there Java SOAP stubs available for GetHostedProfilePage? in some other location perhaps, or just missing from the java_cim SDK?  Any plans to add them?

Thanks!

curta
1 REPLY 1

Hi curta ,

We do not currently have additional SOAP sample code available.  We always keep our current sample code available on our developer site.

Thanks,
Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator