Contributor

Re: Java CIM UpdateCustomerPaymentProfile ; Error E00027

Hello Anurag,

Thanks for the details.  The update I was testing was not using Apple Pay, Android Pay nor Visa Checkout.  

Is it required?  Or what might be the missing data if not?  

Could be address data is needed?  

However, the details back from the getCustomerPaymentProfile for the specific paymentProfileId that I am testing with and can make charges successfully with , have billTo items like firstname returning null.

Authrorize.net – UpdateCustomerPaymentProfile()

Gettting an Error = <DEBUG> [UpdateCustomerPaymentProfile()] There is one or more missing or invalid required fields.

in the log = << "?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><updateCustomerPaymentProfileResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd"><messages><resultCode>Error</resultCode><message><code>E00027</code><text>There is one or more

missing or invalid required fields.</text></message>

--

## Some details --- (Also, let me know if and what additional information I can provide OK?)

I can:

[] create a new customers, and this profileId (with my example merchantProfileId as 'LDL_larry@larry.com' ...) was done with the code.

[] I can make chages with the appropriate paymentProfileId successfully

[] I can get the details back from getCustomerPaymentProfile() .  In this customer case values like response.getMessages().getMessage().get(0).getText() are coming back null.  

###

I am trying to isolate the java code.  I do not find, yet, enough detail on the reported missing or invalid required fields to know what specifically is the issue. 

###

A summary:

I am trying to update the credit card data for an existing CustomerProfileId and  CustomerPaymentProffileId.   

- I can create a customerProfile and a customerPaymentProfile

- I can charge with existing profile details 

- I can getCustomerPaymentProfile

*** Unable to updatePaymentProfile

Goal = with CustomerprofileId, CustomerpaymentProfileId  AND update CreditCard for billing. in java

Again thanks for your time on this.

Contributor

Re: Java CIM UpdateCustomerPaymentProfile ; Error E00027

###

I am trying to isolate the java code.  I do not find, yet, enough detail on the reported missing or invalid required fields to know what specifically is the issue. 

###

A summary:

I am trying to update the credit card data for an existing CustomerProfileId and  CustomerPaymentProffileId.   

- I can create a customerProfile and a customerPaymentProfile

- I can charge with existing profile details 

- I can getCustomerPaymentProfile

*** Unable to updatePaymentProfile

Goal = with CustomerprofileId, CustomerpaymentProfileId  AND update CreditCard for billing. in java

Again thanks for your time on this.