cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java and jsp integration methods to get single and recurring payments.

Hello,

I am looking to integrate with Authorize.Net via a java/jsp based application. I need to be able to do single payments and also recurring payments and also not store/transmit card data from our backend java code. I want to POST card data directly to Authorize.Net from the user's browser or send the user to a Authorize.Net hosted page to enter card data. I would prefer the direct POST to Authorize.Net instead of redirecting the user to an Authorize.Net page. I have spent far too much time looking at the developer site trying to get a handle on how/what to use to integrate and feel totally lost at this point. I currently have SIM integration but we can't do recurring payments using it only single payments so we want to replace SIM with whatever it is that will allow us to do both. Any help would be appreciated the developer site is really not helpful for determining what/how to integrate to get what we need.

Thanks,

Tony Awbrey

Tony_Awbrey
2 REPLIES 2

So I have been doing some more searching and would Accept.js solution work for this and then use the payment nonce that it returns to then make the single payment or create the recurring payments with it from my java backend using the api?

Thanks,

Tony

Tony_Awbrey

@Tony_Awbrey  The nonce is one time use only, so  you'll need to use it to create a transaction, create a customer profile or a subscription.

Richard