cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

JsonReader Error with Authorize.net Magento 2 Module

I recently upgraded one of my clients to Magento 2.3.3 and they've recently switched to Authorize.net for payment processing. Using my test credentials on their site to verify the Authorize.net module worked, I had successful transactions with my sandbox account. However, when I switch to use their Auth.net credentials then attempt a test, I only receive a generic Magento 2 "server error" message and an error from request.api in the Network monitor on Chrome/Firefox.

And I get this: 

{"messages":{"resultCode":"Error","message":[{"code":"E00001","text":"Error reading JToken from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0."}]}}

I have yet to find anything definitive on this in terms of what it means in the context of a production Auth.net account. I tried it using my local test M2 instance and received the same error so I know it's not the codebase. I verified it worked on the Authorize.net module and the built-in Magento provided module then tried with the customer's creds and it failed. I must assume this is an account issue but how would I verify?

marisac
0 REPLIES 0