cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latency creating a CIM customer profile on Sandbox

In order to display the payment profiles hosted page we first create the customer profile right before displaying the page. The account is then retrieved by our proxy page however we are getting a "Record is not found" error when trying to retrieve the customer profile because the account takes about 10 seconds to be ready for use. I confirmed this by logging into my Authorize account and searching for the profile in the CIM Manager immediately after creating it. Only after about 10 seconds does the account appear. If I then refresh the hosted page then the customer account is retrieved correctly and page is rendered without error. We have never experienced this latency  before, is this related to yesterday's maintenance window?

jquintero
1 REPLY 1

Hello @jquintero

We are aware of this issue and our product team is working on a solution.  I would recommend subscribing to the thread below.  When the problem is corrected, that is where we'll notify everyone.

https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/I-get-the-error-The-record-can-...

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator