cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Paypal to Authorize.net

Hi,

We are implementing PayPal using Authorize.net PayPal API. We created a Authorize.net sandbox account as well as a sandbox PayPal account. Going into the Authorize.net sandbox account Digital Payment Solution and pressing Sign up for Paypal redirects me to PayPal sandbox where we log in. Upon approving access to the PayPal sandbox account we are redirected to Authorize.net where the account says pending. Waiting a few minutes we are getting a message of Error without any details. 

Upon callng Authorize.net support we were communitcaed that this is a known issue. Is there any ETA on resolution on this as it is delaying our development? Thanks

SC
5 REPLIES 5

I first tried to activate the PayPal Digital Payment Solutions early November with errors and I did live chat with CSR at Authorize.NET.  They said it would be fixed in two weeks.  No, it wasn't fixed.

Then on 11/26/2017 I started a Merchant Support eTicket which the response on 11/28/2017 was:

In checking with our engineers, they are doing their best to get this resolved and have been working with PayPal.

This is happening for all merchants that are trying to sign up for PayPal for the first time and haven't had it enabled before.

I have expressed your urgency to our engineers and they have ensured that this is a priority.

Once there is an update on this, I will reach out to you through this ticket so please keep it open.

I truly appreciate your patience with this matter and look forward to being in touch soon.

Anyone have any idea if this will ever be fixed?

DougWAI

Hi, can we get an update on this? It is very important.

Linking Paypal in the sandbox environment works fine, but doing it on the production account produces an error.

adamanderson

This should be fixed now in production . 

Thanks

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

I have the same problem with sandBox now. We created the paypal business account without problems, but when I tried to grant permissions from sandbox.authorize.net we received a general error: "There has been an error while processing your request. Please try again." and it didn't finish the process.

Error SandBox

Adrian

Hi @Adrian

Are you still having issues  on sandbox ? If so can you reach out to our CS team at 1.877.447.3938

Thanks

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net